Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recovering

Sat., Jan. 12th--Here are some pictures from when Michael was recovering from his first chemo treatment. He came over to my house to hang out for a while and Jamie dressed him up with clip-on earrings and a scarf! This picture is so cute and just makes me laugh! I bet this is the first time most of you have seen Mikey decked out in earrings. After this first chemo treatment, he felt pretty tired right away. He could definitely feel the toll that it took on his body. He often needed to lay down and take it easy.

These next pictures are from Tues. Jan., 15th. My mom, little sister Jamie, Michael, and I went down to the park at Lake Harveston. It was nice for Michael to get out and remember the good old days as a kid! He is all wrapped up in a blanket because he gets really cold easily now because of the chemo.


Here are some pictures of my little sister Jamie from when we were at the park. I can't believe she is 4 1/2 years old now!



1 comments:

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

What a cute little sister you have! I love these posts. Keep them coming!